Friday, March 22, 2013

Blah. Just blah.


You know when you are so tired that you can't even focus on what you are supposed to be doing?  That's me today.  I'm exhausted.  I have had what is maybe the longest two weeks of my life (and by my life, let's not kid ourselves, I really mean the last six months.  I have a flair for the dramatic).  It just feels SUPER long because I took my Level 1 certification course this last weekend and so it was like two additional days of work.  

But... YEAH!!!!  I took my Level 1 Coaching course!  I am going to be a CrossFit coach!!  Okay... this is all based on the assumption that I actually PASSED my certification test... but in an effort to think positive, I totally passed.  I should *hopefully* find out today.  Keep your fingers crossed for me.  

Because I successfully completed the course - I started my coaching internship at Sound CrossFit this week.  And I love it already.  Except for the fact that I had to get out of bed at 4:30 this morning.  That was not my favorite thing that I've ever done.  I typically get up pretty early... and by early, I mean 6.  4:30 is not a normal time to be a functioning human being.  I'm currently on what could maybe be my 17th cup of coffee.  Let's all say 'caffeine overload' together.

I have literally run around like a crazy person this week.  I've been getting home late and going to work early and fitting in multiple workouts and I'm exhausted.  This is what I feel like: 
 For those of you who may be confused-- this is not an actual picture of me. But this is in fact what I would like to do today.   
Guess what I am doing tonight?  Nothing.  Not a damn thing.  I'm going to watch a movie and go to bed at 9 pm like an old person.  And it sounds fantastic.  

I'm doing 13.3 tomorrow and I am less than excited about it.  150 wall balls, 90 double unders and 30 muscle ups?  Even if I somehow manage to get thru all the wall balls and double unders - I can't do muscle ups, so... there's that.  AND... I would have to be having a superman-esque type day to even get thru the first two things in 12 minutes.  Hmmm... so... 

I have to go to a wedding tomorrow night and I would be feeling a lot better about it if I knew that my dress fit.  This is the downside of living alone - no one to do your zippers.  And turns out that I am SUPER INFLEXIBLE.  Awesome.  Haven't quite figured out how I'm going to handle this situation yet.  Also, I hate going to weddings alone.  But I didn't think it was appropriate to just bring a random date to a wedding.  Damn conundrums.

Oh!  And I got a new power snatch PR yesterday.  90 lbs.  I'll take it.  I REALLY need to work on my form and think I could increase it significantly.  But yeah!  90lbs!!!  

So... I'm a little ADD today.  Is it time to go home yet?  

PS... have checked my email approximately 57 times since I got to work this morning to see if my cert test results have come yet.  Come already.  Seriously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment