Let's review my goals:
- Unassisted pullups.
- Kipping pullups. Link 5 together.
- Pushups. Do 15 legit pushups unbroken.
- Burpees. Do 30 burpees unbroken without whining.
- Work on my rope climbs.
- Double unders. 15 unbroken.
- Unassisted pullups. NAILED IT!
- Kipping pullups. NAILED IT!!!
- Pushups. Did 10, had to pause. Arms were toast. Getting there.
- Burpees. Can do the burpees - just can't do them without whining. Working on it.
- Work on my rope climbs. Haven't gotten to this yet - soon!!!
- Double unders. 15 unbroken. Still the bane of my existence. Got 10 today with a single skip between. Apparently I'm regressing instead of moving forward. Damnit.
20 min AMRAP
200m run (ish... not actually sure how far - we use landmarks!)
3 hang power cleans
5 front squats
7 push jerks
I did 10 rounds plus the run at 60lbs and was thrashed. I need to get back on my regular healthy eating plan - I can definitely feel a difference in my performance with not eating as well as I should.
|Yup. This is EXACTLY how I felt this morning.|